miért nem CORTANA érhető el a Windows 10 pc?
Visit cortana for windows phone 8.1 features : how to use cortana on windows phone
The step-by-step are:
1. Open Settings. Select Time& language, and then Region & Language.
2. Check the Language (set as default) setting for your Windows display language. If your desired language is not available, add your desired language:
- Click Add Language.
- Select your desired language from the list.
- Select the desired locale, which is the language/country combination.
- Click on the newly selected locale and select Options.
- Under Download language pack, click Download.
- Under Speech, click Download.
- After the downloads are complete (this could take several minutes), return to the Time & Language settings.
- Click on your new language and select Set as Default.
NOTE: IF you changed languages, you must sign out of your account and back in for the new setting to take effect.
3. Check the Country or region setting. Make sure the country selected corresponds with the Windows display language set in the Language setting.
4. Return to Settings and Time& language, and then select Speech. Check the Speech language setting, and make sure it’s aligned with the previous settings.
If you are still having issues we found one final step:
5. From Region & Language, under languages is a Related settings section, click on Additional date, idő & regional settings, then in the control panel widow that opens:
- Under Language, click Add a language.
- A table of installed languages will display, click Options for the language you are using.
- At the top of the page under Windows display language, click Make default display language (or something like that).
- You will need to sign out for changes to take effect.
Note: If it says Enabled under Windows display language, then this is already done.